- "A charismatic young woman uses the acult for murder. A teen turns jealousy into a murderous game, and the pack mentality takes hold A 16-year-old girl picks up a gun and shoots into a school yard, just because she doesn't like Mondays. These deadly women are all seduced by the dark thrill of the kill."
- ―Episode tagline
Melinda Loveless's jealousy sparks a revenge rampage that leads to the kidnap and torture of an innocent 12-year-old.
Meanwhile, 16-year-old Brenda Spencer opens fire on a schoolyard, killing two and wounding nine because she doesn't like Mondays.
And elsewhere, in Brisbane, Australia, a so-called "lesbian Vampire murder" - a tale of satanic rituals, and gothic goings-on, culminates in the slaying of a male victim to satiate Tracey Wigginton's lust for blood.
- Lynnanne Zager (narrator)
- Janis Amatuzio (herself)
- Daryl Barnes (himself; retired school teacher)
- Colleen Davidson (herself; Brenda Spencer's neighbor)
- Candice DeLong (herself)
- Amy Dymond (Amanda Heavrin)
- Donn Foley (himself; hunter)
- Pat Glancy (himself; retired detective)
- Adrian Gundelach (himself; lawyer)
- Amanda Heavrin (herself; Shanda Sharer's girlfriend)
- Steve Henry (himself; retired)
- Kiera Horner (daughter)
- Cam Miller (himself; shooting victim)
- Pip Moore (Toni Lawrence)
- Richard Sachs (himself; deputy DA)
- Krystle Sansom (Melinda Loveless)
- Hayley Sullivan (Laurie Tackett)
- Jacqui Vaught (herself; Shanda's mother)
- This episode has gone by two names, 'Thrill Killers'and 'Thrill Kills'.